Tomorrow, You're gonna have to live with the things you say.

0:49 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
What I can do as a tiny, tiny part of this work is just to give back. Maybe one person gets it, maybe 100, maybe 100,000, maybe a million. I’ll never know. If I can pass my knowledge on without being a preacher or without getting on a soap box, that would mean something. All I’m saying is, this is my experience. Read it, or not. Believe it, or not. Absorb it, or not. I’m not telling anybody what to do. I’m just putting my experience out there and hoping you can learn something from it.

We say ‘ahhh’ when things make us feel good. The monks use ‘ahhh’ in meditation. I’m in ‘awe’ of my life, that I’m even alive. I’m in awe that I get to have the opportunity to spread this message. When I think God, I don’t think Jesus Christ. I think of a complete spiritual safety net, being able to let yourself go. I’m happy to go through life, see what happens and be in ‘awe’ of, be able to enjoy, the moment… and stop worrying about expectations or trying to predict the future. These are things I couldn’t do in the past. “I’m powerless to do anything now, because people will have their own opinions. My deepest, darkest moments are out there. If you want to live life on your own terms, you’ve got to be willing to crash and burn. I’m just very proud to have so many amazing people around me.

When you've lost it all, that's where we finally realize, that life is beautiful.

People. Welcome to my nightmare.






0 comentarios: